Women and HIVWomen and HIV

Gay oral Sex

I am a 16 year old male who have engage in oral sex twice with my younger brother(HIV negative),with me receiving the blowjob,there was once when i accidentally cum in his mouth,is it possible for me to get infected with HIV in this way???I am very worried...and could not sleep for nights

Response from Dr. Luzuriaga

If your brother is HIV uninfected, there is no chance that you will become HIV infected. I am, however, worried about the potential impact of this activity on your and your brother's well-being and mental health and would urge you to discuss this with a responsible and caring adult. Your medical care provider or a counselor would be a good place to start.

What special needs do HIV positive children have?
Does HIV meds cause nightmares?