|do I need to check or not
Apr 23, 2004
I tested positive while I was pregnant last year, since then I never went to check my cd-4 count or vl. Do you think I need medication, but now I'm still feeling ok, eating healthy, take a walk in the morning and night, drinking lots of water, no red meat or so whatever.My baby is ok healthy and negative. Do you think I need to check those things.
Response from Dr. Lee
YES. YES. YES. Ignoring the possiblity of infection does not make you safe. Also, it is possible that your positive test during pregnancy was not accurate. Sometimes tests during pregnancy are falsely positive. Therefore you should be tested again. You may be holding onto this worry without reason.
If you are positive. REMEMBER knowledge is power and treatment really can make a difference in your life and the life of your baby.
help my friend
Dear Dr. Lee
- How Long Does It Take To Notice Hiv Symptoms After Contact?
- People From Which Age Group Are More Likely To Suffer From Opportunistic Infections
- Can Yogurt Help Bacterial Vaginosis?
- When Will I See A Blister On My Lips If I Have Herpes?
- What If A Person With Hpv Uses The Restroom And Does Not Wash Their Hands Can You Get It?
- What Does Herpes On Your Mouth Look Like?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.