Women and HIVWomen and HIV

Scared, can't get response for months.. please help!

I've had the same boyfriend for 5 years. 3 years ago I had sex with a bisexual guy who was at very high risk for hiv. We didn't use protection, and he came in me and I got pregnant. I had an abortion.My boyfriend and I had protected sex from then on. 6 months after my exposure, my boyfriend and I started shooting up heroin. My boyfriend and I shared syringes, cotton, spoons, ect. (Without using bleach) We used for about 3 months straight, over 4 times daily. 2 years after my sexual exposure, my boyfriend and I got an HIV test at our methadone clinic. My boyfriends test was negative, but I never got my results. It has been 3 years since my exposure, is it possible I could have had it and my boyfriend did not? What are the chances he couldn't have gotten it after sharing syringes repeatedly?? I have not had any HIV symptoms, but I know that does not mean I don't have it. Please help me, I am very scared and I don't know who to talk to, my anxiety is ruining my life. I've tried to message other forums, but no reply. Although, I understand you guys are busy, I really appreciate your help, and I appreciate that you take the time to answer questions! Thank you very much!

Response from Dr. Lee

There is a simple answer to your question - get tested. Talk to a doctor in your area. The internet will not give you the answer you need.

Be well.

CHILDREN
Don't want to be a nagging wife