Apr 6, 2004
MY MOTHER JUST TOLD ME THAT SHE HAS HAD HIV FOR TEN YEARS. COULD YOU SEND ALL THE INFORMATION THAT YOU COULD ABOUT HIV AND WHAT COULD DO ABOUT THE SITUATION.
Response from Dr. Lee
It is very hard to learn that your mom is infected with HIV. My suggestion is that you start by asking her for information. Then if you have other questions, you may want to go with her to ask her doctor. Finally, there are many links here at Thebody.com including very basic information and very sophisticated information. Do some surfing and get back to us with specific questions.
I do not know how old you are, but one question to ask your mom is if you were tested as a baby.
Viramune during pregnancy
guidelines to use a condoms!
- Should I Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute?
- Bloody Pee After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Urination After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Spots After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.