Women and HIVWomen and HIV

stupid question

"If I have offended you by inferring that because you have asked what I believe to be a stupid question, you must be stupid, forgive me. I am aware that at times even clever people come up with some real doozies!"

How are people supposed to find out answers to their questions when certain "ask the experts" call them stupid? We wonder why there are so many people out there with unanswered questions, they have become afraid to ask....incase it is a "stupid" question. I was always under the belief that the only stupid question was one that was not asked.

Response from Dr. Lee

You are right, the concept of mandatory (forced) testing of pregnant women was not just stupid. It was uninformed, bigoted and fascist.

Think again.

Mandatory Testing for Pregnant Women
Stupid question