Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

Women and HIVWomen and HIV

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

stupid question
Mar 15, 2004

"If I have offended you by inferring that because you have asked what I believe to be a stupid question, you must be stupid, forgive me. I am aware that at times even clever people come up with some real doozies!"

How are people supposed to find out answers to their questions when certain "ask the experts" call them stupid? We wonder why there are so many people out there with unanswered questions, they have become afraid to ask....incase it is a "stupid" question. I was always under the belief that the only stupid question was one that was not asked.

Response from Dr. Lee

You are right, the concept of mandatory (forced) testing of pregnant women was not just stupid. It was uninformed, bigoted and fascist.

Think again.

Previous
Mandatory Testing for Pregnant Women
Next
Stupid question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.