|cost of treatment
Mar 8, 2004
i am 20 yrs old and recently tested hiv+. i currently have no health insurance. i was wondering if it is possible to acquire insurance now that i am hiv+. and if not where if anywhere i can turn to recieve help if i want to start treatment.
Response from Dr. Sullivan
I would encourage you to contact an HIV specialist at the nearest hospital associated with a medical school; virtually all medical schools in the US participate in free care programs;when you contact a HIV specialist he/she will help you access these services; JLS.
how do i be intimate with new partner
- Can You Contract HIV From Picking Your Nose?
- Bloody Pee After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Psoriasis After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.