|how do i be intimate with new partner
Mar 8, 2004
i have recently found out the my ex fiancee has aids i have taken the test and am awaiting my results, im just confused as to how i can be intimate with my new partner without infecting him if i was to have it???? are we allowed to kiss, basically what should we not do?
Response from Dr. Sullivan
It is important that if you are having sex[ vaginal/oral-genital] with your new partner that you use safe sex practices[ condoms] ; it is highly unlikely that kissing is associated with HIV transmission; JLS.
throid & hormones & HIV
cost of treatment
- Sex With A Prostitute Should I Get Tested
- Burning Penis After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Chest Cold After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Licking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rash After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.