|how do i be intimate with new partner
Mar 8, 2004
i have recently found out the my ex fiancee has aids i have taken the test and am awaiting my results, im just confused as to how i can be intimate with my new partner without infecting him if i was to have it???? are we allowed to kiss, basically what should we not do?
Response from Dr. Sullivan
It is important that if you are having sex[ vaginal/oral-genital] with your new partner that you use safe sex practices[ condoms] ; it is highly unlikely that kissing is associated with HIV transmission; JLS.
throid & hormones & HIV
cost of treatment
- Does HIV Cause Psoriasis?
- How Do You Know If You Have Oral Thrush?
- Cold Hands After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- What Vaginal Infections Does Metronidazole Treat?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.