Jan 7, 2004
my boyfriend and I are both infected with HIV,(male and female)is it safe to be having sex without protection?
Response from Dr. Sullivan
There is good evidence now that an individual who is HIV infected can become infected with a different HIV strain; we dont know how commonly this occurs but would recommend that you use safe sex practices; JLS.
HIV Testing in Newborn
persistant yeast infection
- Is Painful Urination An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Fever After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hpv After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Precum Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.