Jan 7, 2004
my boyfriend and I are both infected with HIV,(male and female)is it safe to be having sex without protection?
Response from Dr. Sullivan
There is good evidence now that an individual who is HIV infected can become infected with a different HIV strain; we dont know how commonly this occurs but would recommend that you use safe sex practices; JLS.
HIV Testing in Newborn
persistant yeast infection
- How Long Do Hiv Seroconversion Symptoms Last?
- Risk Of Fingering A Girl With Hiv With A Scratch On Finger
- How Long After Exposure Can A Hepatitis C Test Be Positive?
- What Stage In Hiv Do Night Sweats Occur Early Or Late?
- Which Glands Get Sore With Herpes?
- What's The Discharge From Herpes Like?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.