|low grade fever-how low??
Nov 26, 2003
my boyfriend tested positive for syphillis 6 months ago,we immediately stopped any sexual intercourse, I did all the tests afterwards, including hiv, they all came back negative,I repetead the tests again 3 months after,negative results again, but since 2 weeks ago I keep having fever, around 37-37.4, is this serious??
Response from Dr. Sullivan
You have nothing to be concerned about with the two negative HIV tests; you are not infected; JLS.
Sudden Life threatening Allergic Reactions
enlarged/swollen lymph nodes
- Sex With Stripper Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Are Sore Testicles A Symptom Of HIV?
- Bronchitis After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Open Mouth Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does It Take To Show Signs Of Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.