Oct 9, 2003
just found out that i tested postive for hiv antibodies i am very healthy never sick a day in my life i am 49 . shouldi have test redone because it was not a blood test, but salvia test for insurance.
Response from Dr. Sullivan
Yes; you should get an elisa test and western blot; JLS.
need your view
I want to breastfeed
- What Are Vaginal Odor, Dizziness, Headache And Diarrhea Signs Of?
- Are Lower Abdominal Pain And Painful Urination Signs Of HIV Or Stds?
- Are Red Dots On Tongue And Swollen Lymph Nodes Signs Of Hiv?
- Can Herpes Virus Affect Hiv Test?
- Canker Sores In Early Infection HIV?
- Condom Slipped Off Pulling Out
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.