Women and HIVWomen and HIV

Did not ejaculate

While I was reading through all the posted questions, I could not really find any help for my issue. I had unprotected sex this past Feb. for like less than 2 minutes and the man did not ejaculate. However, for about a month afterwards I experienced a yeast infection and general flu-like symptoms.

Now, several months after the sexual encounter I have had two more yeast infections and sex with my boyfriend is extremely painful. Also, I had an anterior anal fissure (which I read is a heads-up to someone having HIV). I'm totally freaked out and have no idea how I would tell my boyfriend I cheated on him and could have subsequently given him AIDS. It would destroy us. I'm scared. Help!

Response from Dr. Jackson

If you are worried about having HIV because you had unprotected sex, then have yourself tested for HIV-1 antibody.

baby is negative
Painful lymph nodes