|baby is negative
Aug 23, 2003
In March I gave both to my sone who was delivered by c-section. I'm HIV postive at the time of delivery my VL was undectable and my CD400 count was 800+. My soon is now 5month old and has been tested twice and both time the results are neg. He is being tested again this month. He was tested at 6 wks old and at 2 months. Is it safe to say he will stay negative.
Response from Dr. Jackson
confusion and fear
Did not ejaculate
- Diarrhea After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Insertive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.