|baby is negative
Aug 23, 2003
In March I gave both to my sone who was delivered by c-section. I'm HIV postive at the time of delivery my VL was undectable and my CD400 count was 800+. My soon is now 5month old and has been tested twice and both time the results are neg. He is being tested again this month. He was tested at 6 wks old and at 2 months. Is it safe to say he will stay negative.
Response from Dr. Jackson
confusion and fear
Did not ejaculate
- How Long Does It Take For Hiv To Show Up In The Body?
- What Do Your Cd4 Count For Hiv Supposed To Be Before You Become Aids?
- Do Young People Have A Shorter Window Period For Hiv?
- Laws For Partner Notification For Hiv Aids And Other Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Effects Of Hiv Aids
- What Is Thrush On Your Tongue?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.