|Very Curious about HIV
Aug 12, 2003
Hi just want to know how many years before the symptom showed,and how long are you gonna live if your not in wealthy country.appreciate your answer. shanly
Response from Dr. Jackson
The average time for an HIV infected patient to develop full blown AIDS from time of infection is approximately 10 years. Without therapy, the average person with AIDS will live 1-2 years. HIV infected individuals over 50 years of age will develop full blown AIDS 2-3 years sooner and the majority of infected newborns will develop AIDS within 2 years after birth if not on therapy.
Hand job with cut
CD4/CD8 follow up
- Blood In Semen After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Vaginal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Herpes From Semen?
- Symptoms Of Vaginal Bleeding Headache Low Back Pain Cramping
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.