|Hand job with cut
Aug 9, 2003
I recently gave a man I didn't know a hand job and shortly afterward realized I had a small cut on the thumb of that same hand. I used my saliva for a lubricant and he did not cum (he may have had some pre-cum). What are the chances of HIV transmission? Thanks...
Response from Dr. Jackson
Paper Cut & HIV
Very Curious about HIV
- Hand Job And Spit Small Cut
- Groin Pain After Genital Rubbing Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- How Effective Are Swabs When Testing For An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.