Aug 9, 2003
Is it possible to get HIV from kissing someone and exchanging saliva? How can you find out if your comanion had it or not?
Response from Dr. Jackson
You might be able to get infected this way if your companion is HIV infected, but the risk is very very small. Ask your companion if he/she has been tested for HIV recently.
Paper Cut & HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Clear Your Reproductive System Of Hpv Warts
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.