Aug 9, 2003
Is it possible to get HIV from kissing someone and exchanging saliva? How can you find out if your comanion had it or not?
Response from Dr. Jackson
You might be able to get infected this way if your companion is HIV infected, but the risk is very very small. Ask your companion if he/she has been tested for HIV recently.
Paper Cut & HIV
- Penis Discharge After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Swallowing Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- Had Hepatitis B Vaccine Can You Still Get Hepatitis B
- List Of Incurable Stds
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.