Aug 5, 2003
My sister has hepitis c and is going on her 2nd year o remission.But she just lost her husband and she doesn't seem to feel well most of the time,she is getting over a upper respitory infection now.Do we have cause for alarm or do we need to stay calm and see what her next blood work shows.
Response from Dr. Jackson
If your sister does not have detectable hepatitis C virus more than one year after stoppinng treatment, then she has likely cleared the virus.
questions on transmission.
- Is Diarrhea An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Can You Catch HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Burning Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Erotic Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Precum Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Touching Sperm Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.