Aug 5, 2003
What are the main causes of AIDS/HIV?
Response from Dr. Jackson
The main transmission routes of the AIDS/HIV virus are sexual exposure, blood exposure, and perinatal transmission.
- How Long After Exposure To Hiv Does It Take To Test Positive?
- How Long Can You Test Negative For Hiv While Actually Being Positive?
- Mycobacterium Avium Complex Home Remedy
- How Long Does Hiv Survive On Surfaces?
- What Does It Mean When Hiv Is Lying Dormant In Your Body?
- Muscle Weakness Twitches Neuropathy Right Side
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.