Jul 26, 2003
i want to know is can my partner catch the hiv symptoms through breastmilk i'm been undectectable for 6yrs now ASP THANK YOU
Response from Dr. Jackson
HIV can be transmitted through the ingestion of breastmilk from an HIV infected woman, but the risk is very very low especially if you have undetectable virus or if your partner rarely ingests breastmilk.
Should I be retested?
Can I Trust my Husband?
- White Spots After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts On The Labia Minor?
- Why Do Adults Get Oral Thrush?
- Anyone Ever Tested Negative At 3 Months Retest Positive Later
- Are Lymph Nodes Tender During Hiv Ars?
- Broken Skin On Penis And Dry Humping With Underwear On
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.