Jul 16, 2003
I was exposed to HIV in 9/1999 SInce than I took the test twice and was- The last time I took it was 3 2001. Up to many years should I continue taking the test?
Response from Dr. Jackson
Unless you have had other recent high risk exposures, then you no longer need to be tested.
Transmission of HIV
Should I be retested?
- Groin Pain Sign Of HIV Infection
- Is White Tongue A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Do People Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Dark Bumps After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.