Jul 16, 2003
I was exposed to HIV in 9/1999 SInce than I took the test twice and was- The last time I took it was 3 2001. Up to many years should I continue taking the test?
Response from Dr. Jackson
Unless you have had other recent high risk exposures, then you no longer need to be tested.
Transmission of HIV
Should I be retested?
- Blisters After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Hpv After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Psoriasis After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus Causing Joint Pain
- Can You Get Genital Warts If You've Never Had Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.