|Transmission of HIV
Jul 16, 2003
Hello, I was recently talking to someone who admitted that they used to be in rehab. While he was talking to me his spit landed on my lips. Is it possible to contract HIV this way? Thanks, Cindy
Response from Dr. Jackson
It would be extremely unlikely to become infected from such an exposure even if the person were known to HIV infected.
HIV AND HEPATITIS C
- Night Sweats After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- Bleeding After Pap Test
- Effects Of Chlamydia In Women
- List Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.