Jul 14, 2003
I would like to first say I have gotten alot of info from your site.. thank you..
I recently had given a man a hand job and he did ejaculate on my hand when done. I did have a couple of lil cuts. What are the chances of transmission? I am not sure of his status.
Response from Dr. Jackson
The chance of HIV infection from the type of exposure you describe is very very low even if the man were HIV infected.
Undetectable for 4 years
- Coconut Oil And Hep C
- When Will I See A Blister On My Lips If I Have Herpes?
- When Will A Blood Test Show Herpes?
- What Kind Of Antibiotics Should Be Used To Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Is The Difference Between Canker Sores And Herpes?
- What Does The Beginning Of Genital Warts Look Like?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.