|Worried, please help!
Jul 5, 2003
How soon after you have contracted HIV can you spread it to someone else?
Response from Dr. Jackson
You can probably transmit HIV to someone else probably as early as 1-2 weeks after infection.
- Hand Job With Possible Vaginal Fluids
- Hiv Transmission In Lesbians Grinding/frottage Or Oral Sex
- How Soon Antibodies Develop After Ars?
- Life Expectancy Of Hiv Postive Person Without Medication
- Life Span Of Someone Who Is Hiv Positive
- Reactive Antibody And Negative Elisa And Western Blot
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.