|HIV from sharing a cup?
Jun 28, 2003
I was wondering if you could clear something up. My girlfriend is all worried as she thinks she might of accidently drunk out of a cup from someone who has HIV. The person drank a small amount of water from a plastic cup. My girlfriend later saw it lying there and thought it was hers so drank the rest. Is it possible that catch the virus from this way.
Im pretty much certain you cant but then again im no doctor.
Response from Dr. Luzuriaga
No, HIV can not be transmitted by sharing a drinking cup.
the affects of the sun
Mother who died from AIDS
- Can You Get AIDS From Sharing The Cup Of Someone With HIV?
- Can You Get The Hiv Virus From Drinking Out The Same Cup?
- Dry Mouth After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Rash After Rubbing Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Nipple Biting Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.