Women and HIVWomen and HIV

panic attack

I was tested for hiv with a fast test; they took a drop of blood from my finger tip and give me the result in 15 minutes. The result was negatif, but 1 year later they called me back to tell me that the test is no longer available since they're was wrong results in other province. I asked if they retested my result and if it came back positive but he sayd no but I suggest you take another kind of test. Do you think I am hiv positive and he didn't want to tell me??? Is they're accurate tests in USA that give fast result the same day??? I am too scared to get retested even if I have no simptoms since 3 years and a half.I puke and pass out before the test how can I overcome it???

Response from Dr. Sullivan

I am sure that they are being honest with you and if you have remaining concerns you should have another HIV test;JLS.

condom effectiveness
HELP third trimester + result