Women and HIVWomen and HIV

Hepatitis B , help!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a brother inlaw which is Hepatitis B positive, he comes over quite often, about a month and half ago, he came over and cooked for us, later I realized that he had an open cut his finger and he was slicing things,cooking and we ate. I want to know if it is possible for Hepatitis B to transmit in that way? possible that virus enters the meat and we ate it and be positive? please answer soon! very very worried.

Response from Dr. Sullivan

It is highly unlikely that you would be at risk for hep B infection unless he was actively bleeding on the food;JLS.

Worried about being tested positive
PLEZ HELP ME