|Hepatitis B , help!!!!!!!!!!!
May 13, 2003
I have a brother inlaw which is Hepatitis B positive, he comes over quite often, about a month and half ago, he came over and cooked for us, later I realized that he had an open cut his finger and he was slicing things,cooking and we ate. I want to know if it is possible for Hepatitis B to transmit in that way? possible that virus enters the meat and we ate it and be positive? please answer soon! very very worried.
Response from Dr. Sullivan
It is highly unlikely that you would be at risk for hep B infection unless he was actively bleeding on the food;JLS.
Worried about being tested positive
PLEZ HELP ME
- Swollen Glands After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- Does Antihistamine Help Atrophic Vaginitis?
- 3rd Generation Elisa Detect Any Subtypes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.