Apr 24, 2003
I was tested in 4/2000 for hiv while being pregnant the results were negative. i had unprotected sex in Jan. 1999 could this test have been accurate it was given at hospital(womens contemporary care facility)?
Response from Dr. Jackson
If you tested negative for HIV antibody more than a year after you had unprotected sex with someone of unknown HIV status or HIV+ status, then you can be confident that you are not HIV infected.
confused,what's your advise?
- Itchy Vagina After Erotic Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sinus Infection After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hep B With A Condom?
- How Long After Unprotected Sex Does It Take To Know You May Have A Std?
- Signs And Symptoms Of Pubic Lice
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.