|babies born hiv positive
Apr 15, 2003
How many children are born HIV positive because of positive parent ,each year?
Response from Dr. Jackson
According to the World Health Organization, approximately 800,000 babies become HIV infected every year in the world.
How soon can I be tested after exposure?
- Are Red Spots A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Swollen Glands After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Discharge After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Does Monistat Cure Vaginal Thrush?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.