|Scratches from infected person
Apr 9, 2003
I was robbed by a transvestite in Brazil, who scratched me his nails while taking my car cd!!! Is there risk on being infected?
Response from Dr. Jackson
There should be no risk of getting HIV from a scratch.
Decided on a test, but loosing my nerve
How soon can I be tested after exposure?
- Can You Get Hiv If A Nurse Does Not Use Gloves When She Takes Your Blood?
- Do You Get Boils With Hiv?
- Pcr Hiv Test Negative After 30 Days Should I Worry
- How Is It That I Am Hiv Positive And My Husband Is Not?
- What Astrological Signs Contract The Aids Virus Most?
- Pityriasis Rosea Hiv Rash
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.