|HIV and clothes
Mar 30, 2003
Can Hiv or Hep C be transmitted during trying on clothes, bras, panties at stores?? Please answer. Thank you
Response from Dr. Luzuriaga
No, neither HIV nor HCV are transmitted in this way.
was i tested for H.I.V
HIV from Blood Donation??
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted Through Clothing?
- Cases Of Wife Contracting Hiv After Husband Had Visited A Prostitute
- Does Having Unprotected Sex With Someone With Hiv Always Mean You Will Get It?
- Hiv Swollen Lymph Nodes And Do They Go Away
- Hiv Eyelids Symptoms
- Can You Get Hepatitis From Fecal Matter?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.