|HIV and clothes
Mar 30, 2003
Can Hiv or Hep C be transmitted during trying on clothes, bras, panties at stores?? Please answer. Thank you
Response from Dr. Luzuriaga
No, neither HIV nor HCV are transmitted in this way.
was i tested for H.I.V
HIV from Blood Donation??
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Blowjob?
- What Is The Risk Of Getting AIDS From Topping?
- Are White Bumps On Penis A Sign Of AIDS?
- Burning Penis Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Black Spots After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.