|recurrent yeast infections
Mar 30, 2003
Is a recurrent yeast infection a sign of HIV...or can it also be a sign of other diseases or disorders? If it is a sign of HIV, how soon after infection would a recurrent yeast infection occur?
Response from Dr. Luzuriaga
Reccurent yeast infections can be associated with a number of conditions, including HIV, so they are not diagnostic for HIV. Women with recurrent yeast infections should be thoroughly evaluated by their care providers to determine the possible cause.
How can you tell physically that you have hiv
was i tested for H.I.V
- Bloody Urine After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Can Herpes Cause Diarrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.