|How can you tell physically that you have hiv
Mar 30, 2003
How can you tell physically that you have hiv?
Response from Dr. Luzuriaga
This question is commonly asked on this and other Forums. While there are several signs and symptoms that are frequently associated with HIV (See HIV/AIDS Basics section of this web site), none of them are specific for HIV. Therefore, a diagnosis of HIV infection can not be made simply on the basis of symptoms and specific testing for HIV must be done to confirm or rule out a diagnosis.
Longterm impact of HIV meds given during pregnancy on infant
recurrent yeast infections
- When Can One Use Topical Skin Care On Dry Shingles?
- What Type Of Food To Avoid For Geographic Tongue?
- What To The Herpes Ulcer Look Like?
- What To Take To Suppress Genital Herpes?
- What Kind Of Antibiotics Should Be Used To Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
- Things You Shouldn't Do If You Have Chlamydia
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.