|How can you tell physically that you have hiv
Mar 30, 2003
How can you tell physically that you have hiv?
Response from Dr. Luzuriaga
This question is commonly asked on this and other Forums. While there are several signs and symptoms that are frequently associated with HIV (See HIV/AIDS Basics section of this web site), none of them are specific for HIV. Therefore, a diagnosis of HIV infection can not be made simply on the basis of symptoms and specific testing for HIV must be done to confirm or rule out a diagnosis.
Longterm impact of HIV meds given during pregnancy on infant
recurrent yeast infections
- Burning Urethra After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.