Mar 8, 2003
I was a naive teenager and had a lot of sex. I am terrified of getting tested for HIV, but I feel it is something I should do? I have not had any symptoms nor have any of my sexual partners mentioned anything about being HIV+, but I do not know for sure. I am now engaged, and don't want to put my fiance in any danger. Please Help!!
Response from Dr. Luzuriaga
Unfortunately, the only way to know for sure is to have specific HIv testing. I would urge you to do so as soon as possible.
Adoption - prognosis of HIV+ adopted baby
ELISA test in kentucky.
- Red Spots Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Vomiting After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hep C From Kissing A Hep C Infected Person?
- Can You Get Hiv From Blood On A Door Knob?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.