Women and HIVWomen and HIV

how fast can hiv show itself

How quickly can the symptoms of hiv show up? I have recently been with someone orally (about 1 1/2 months ago) who I know nothing about. I am in the military and am trying to keep things quiet, so I'm asking you guys first. I know I need to get tested and I am going to. But what can you guys tell me about this?

Response from Dr. Luzuriaga

Symptoms of HIV can manifest within weeks of infection. However, many people acquire HIV infection without overt symptoms. The only way to be sure of infection status is to be tested, so I would urge you to go for testing.

How safe is it to have a baby
Interuption in baby