Feb 24, 2003
In May of 2001 I had Unprotected sex with a female. In November of the same year, I suffered from diarreha well into 2002. I tested negative in January 2002. My question, I have frequent out break of cold sores now and the latest one hasn't heal. It has been about 3 weeks. Could this be HIV??
Response from Dr. Sullivan
No, you are not HIV infected;JLS.
please provide an answer this time PLEASE!
How safe is it to have a baby
- How Does Hydrogen Peroxide Cure Vaginal Infections?
- Symptoms Of Vaginal Bleeding Headache Low Back Pain Cramping
- Will Rinsing Your Mouth With Peroxide Help Thrush?
- Does Having Crohn's Disease Affect Hiv Antibody Test Result?
- Hiv Risk Vaginal Fluid On The Inside Of Condom
- Is A 3 Month HIV Test Conclusive?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.