|please provide an answer this time PLEASE!
Feb 24, 2003
hello. i've asked a couple of questions within the last couple of weeks, yet i never get a response :( i just need to know, what are the chances of hiv showing up after a test done one month and one week after unprotected activity. my result came back negative, but i'm still afraid, because it's still pretty far from the 3 mth. mark for testing. please answer. thank you.
Response from Dr. Sullivan
If you remain concerned about being infected you should get another test at 12 weeks post exposure for peace of mind; JLS.
- Flu Symptoms During Window Period
- Sex With A Prostitute Afraid I Have AIDS
- Diarrhea After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Hpv After Erotic Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.