|please provide an answer this time PLEASE!
Feb 24, 2003
hello. i've asked a couple of questions within the last couple of weeks, yet i never get a response :( i just need to know, what are the chances of hiv showing up after a test done one month and one week after unprotected activity. my result came back negative, but i'm still afraid, because it's still pretty far from the 3 mth. mark for testing. please answer. thank you.
Response from Dr. Sullivan
If you remain concerned about being infected you should get another test at 12 weeks post exposure for peace of mind; JLS.
- Black Spots After Touching Dried Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Genital Warts Cause Death?
- Can Keflex Treat Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.