|possible fales negative
Feb 24, 2003
I had unprotected sex with 3 guys in which I did not know there status in 1995. In '98 I had a baby and was tested for HIV and test was negative. I also just recently got tested 2/7/03(Orasure) and the test was negative. However I have had severe symptons that don't seem to go away ie..night sweats, weight loss, thrush and pain in hands and feet. Could I have waited too long to be tested again ?? Please help.
Sincerely Confused, SH
Response from Dr. Sullivan
Your test results indicate that you have not been infected with HIV; you have nothing to worry about at this point; JLS.
Scratches by pet from +ve person to me - So worried
- Itchy Skin After Foreplay Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Oral Sex On A Woman Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Getting A Tattoo Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.