Women and HIVWomen and HIV

possible fales negative

I had unprotected sex with 3 guys in which I did not know there status in 1995. In '98 I had a baby and was tested for HIV and test was negative. I also just recently got tested 2/7/03(Orasure) and the test was negative. However I have had severe symptons that don't seem to go away ie..night sweats, weight loss, thrush and pain in hands and feet. Could I have waited too long to be tested again ?? Please help.

Sincerely Confused, SH

Response from Dr. Sullivan

Your test results indicate that you have not been infected with HIV; you have nothing to worry about at this point; JLS.

Scratches by pet from +ve person to me - So worried
+Elisa, WB(-)