|Do i need to take a test?
Feb 24, 2003
i ve never indulged in a sexual intercourse but i ve had a long smooch from a woman.I dont know whether she is clean.This happened seven years ago and now i ve about red spots on my inner thighs.They stay red for some days,then the skin dries up and they leave a black scar.I ve a slight itchy feeling.Apart from this i ve no other symptoms.Do i need to take a test?Kindly help me please
Response from Dr. Sullivan
No, you do not need an HIV test; JLS.
Are there any #s for me?
Scratches by pet from +ve person to me - So worried
- Are Swollen Lymph Nodes A Symptom Of HIV?
- Do People Catch AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Headache After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Interesting Facts About Chlamydia
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.