|Are there any #s for me?
Feb 24, 2003
I apologize for a repeat of question but I am a bit confused as well as curious. I have read several "experts" say that most people seroconvert in the 2-4 week timeframe. Are there 's? My scenerio would be that I tested Neg using DNA/NAT(mini-pooled), P24, and Elisa at 11 weeks. Is there a # or that would tell me the likely hood of still being HIV pos? Thanks for your kind help.
Response from Dr. Sullivan
You can be completely reassured you are not infected; JLS.
please. please answer, .. very worried
Do i need to take a test?
- Is Sore Throat An Ars Symptom?
- Is White Tongue An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.