|Are there any #s for me?
Feb 24, 2003
I apologize for a repeat of question but I am a bit confused as well as curious. I have read several "experts" say that most people seroconvert in the 2-4 week timeframe. Are there 's? My scenerio would be that I tested Neg using DNA/NAT(mini-pooled), P24, and Elisa at 11 weeks. Is there a # or that would tell me the likely hood of still being HIV pos? Thanks for your kind help.
Response from Dr. Sullivan
You can be completely reassured you are not infected; JLS.
please. please answer, .. very worried
Do i need to take a test?
- Runny Nose Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Burning Urethra After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Touching Dried Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.