Women and HIVWomen and HIV

please. please answer, .. very worried

hi Dr Sullivan I have tried to ask this question several times in this site but nobidy answered me.please help me,

I am 23 years old hetrosexual girl. I had unprotected sex with my ex-boyfriend three times. Two time without ejaculation and once he ejaculated but not inside me.I don't know his hiv statue but he was saying that he is negative.

any way I got tested negative 105 days following the last intercourse, using a fourth generation test called (VIDAS HIV DUO for simultaneous detection of antibody and p24 antigen). Do you think that I can trust this result and go on with my life?do you think that I need another test?

please answer I am a student and it's now 4 months that I am not able to study.

thanks alot.

Response from Dr. Sullivan

You can be reassured you are not infected;JLS.

how high is my risk
Are there any #s for me?