|Concerned with body
Feb 20, 2003
I have had symptoms of a pink spots on my chest. I had a couple on my back and a few days later they appeared heavily on my chest. They do not itch or burn. I took a valume and wondered if that could be a reaction a week later. I have also been tested for HIV at 10 1/2 weeks. The test was negative. Would you be concerned the test was invalid and this is a sign of HIV?
Response from Dr. Sullivan
The rash you describe does not go along with HIV; you are not likely to be infected with HIV but if you need further reassurance you should get another HIV test at or after 12 weeks; JLS.
how high is my risk
- Dark Bumps After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Getting Fingered Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.