|Hello Mr. Sullivan
Feb 20, 2003
I have tested after a rape orally w/o ejaculation at 5,8,11,12,18,19,23,27,10 and 36 weeks all negative, can i rest assured that i am okay?
Thankyou so very much sir...
Response from Dr. Sullivan
Yes, you can be 100% assured you were not infected from that exposur.JLS.
HIV and Condoms
- Laser Surgery For Hpv
- What Causes Vaginal Dryness In Young Women?
- What Medications Are Used To Fight Against Sexually Transmitted Diseases?
- 6 Months Hiv Test Was Nonreactive After Unprotected Oral Sex
- 6 Months Of Testing Still Negative
- Accidental Intake Of A Double Dose Of HIV Medication
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.