|he negative/she positive
Feb 10, 2003
a previous partner of mine advised me he had come in contact with the hiv virus he tested negative and i tested positive. how is this possible?
Response from Dr. Sullivan
This person may not have been the source of your infection or his test result is incorrect; JLS.
HIV Testing and Window period
sudden bloating and edema
- Is Loose Stool An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Black Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Moles On Your Vagina Cause Cervical Cancer?
- Is Hpv Tested For When Donating Blood?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.