|he negative/she positive
Feb 10, 2003
a previous partner of mine advised me he had come in contact with the hiv virus he tested negative and i tested positive. how is this possible?
Response from Dr. Sullivan
This person may not have been the source of your infection or his test result is incorrect; JLS.
HIV Testing and Window period
sudden bloating and edema
- Will Kissing Someone Who Has Chlamydia Infect Me?
- Which Organs Are Affected By Herpes?
- What Is The Earliest Time Frame Of Wart Formation After Exposure To Hpv?
- What Is The Difference Between Shingles And Herpes?
- What Does Herpes Do Inside Your Body?
- What Can I Use To Stop Itching From Hpv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.