Feb 10, 2003
Is there any possible way to heat the blood to 106 degrees Fahrenheit for a long enough period to kill AIDS???
Response from Dr. Sullivan
Since HIV lives inside living cells the only way to absolutely destroy all HIV in blood would be to kill all the cells which would not be compatible with life; John.
DESPERATE FOR URANWSER
Where do you see it
- Happy Ending Massage And Hiv Risk
- How Long After Being Infected Does It Take To Test Positive For Hiv?
- If Tested For Hiv Will It Show Up Postive For Chlamydia?
- Are White Feces A Hepatitis Symptom?
- How Long Can You Test Negative For Hiv While Actually Being Positive?
- Can Lambskin Condoms Stop Hiv Transmission?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.