Feb 10, 2003
Is there any possible way to heat the blood to 106 degrees Fahrenheit for a long enough period to kill AIDS???
Response from Dr. Sullivan
Since HIV lives inside living cells the only way to absolutely destroy all HIV in blood would be to kill all the cells which would not be compatible with life; John.
DESPERATE FOR URANWSER
Where do you see it
- Dizziness After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- HIVpain In Penis After Touching Dried Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can Syphilis Cause Pain?
- Does Doxycycline Treat Both Chlamydia And Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.