Jan 24, 2003
can a man get hiv from sucking on a womans breast and she has breast milk in them and he suck out some of it in his mouth?
Response from Dr. Jackson
It is possible to become infected by swallowing breast milk if the woman is HIV infected.
Will a baby affect my condition & no.s??
- Possible Infection Through Swallowing Breast Milk
- Is Cold Feet A Symptom Of HIV?
- Can You Contract HIV From Picking Your Nose?
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Burning Urethra After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.