|Symptoms of HIV
Jan 20, 2003
What are symptoms of being infected with the HIV virus?
How soon after intercourse would symptoms appear?
Response from Dr. Jackson
The symptoms of acute HIV infection are not specific and may include fever, fatigue, rash, headache, lymphadenopathy, sore throat, night sweats and asceptic meningitis. Symptoms may occur from 5-30 days after infection, but typically 2-3 weeks after infection.
Male Giving Oral and Women Receiving
Can you please help me?
- Seroconverting After Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Painful Urination After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.