|Male Giving Oral and Women Receiving
Jan 12, 2003
Can a woman just having a man perform oral sex on her contract HIV, if he has it.
Also, can a woman give a man HIV from him performing oral sex on her, if she has it.
What if there is a cut of some sort on the male's tongue or woman's vagina. Does this change the situation.
Response from Dr. Jackson
HIV transmission from the circumstances you describe are theoretically possible, but such cases are rare and the few cases that have been described are not well documented. However, it is probably best not to engage in these behaviors with an infected partner to be on the safe side.
Symptoms of HIV
- Can You Get HIV From Picking Your Nose?
- Chest Cold After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.