Jan 4, 2003
Why aren't any of the HIV Antibody Tests, ELISA, Western Blot, or even PCR, FDA approved for diagnosing HIV infection?
Response from Dr. Jackson
ELISA and Western blot assays are licensed in the United States for diagnosing HIV infection.
receive analingus with blood
Possibility of becoming infected following childbirth
- Is Chest Cold A Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Stinging Pain A Sign Of HIV?
- Painful Urination After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Masturbating With A Wart On Your Hand?
- Can You Get Genital Warts On The Labia Minor?
- What Kinds Of Infections Could Cause A Brown Discharge?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.