Jan 4, 2003
Why aren't any of the HIV Antibody Tests, ELISA, Western Blot, or even PCR, FDA approved for diagnosing HIV infection?
Response from Dr. Jackson
ELISA and Western blot assays are licensed in the United States for diagnosing HIV infection.
receive analingus with blood
Possibility of becoming infected following childbirth
- How Long Does It Take To Know If U Are Hiv Positive?
- If I Have A Small Closed Cut On My Finger Is There A Chance Of Getting Hiv?
- Which Is Worse Herpes Or Syphilis?
- What Precautions To Take For Syphilis At Home?
- What Is The Causative Agent Of Shingles?
- What Do Herpes Looks Like On Your Lips?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.